Hello, I'm Tim Bader and welcome to timbaderonline.com, where you can learn all about listening to God, the gift of prophecy and how you can learn to prophesy.
I am a blogger, author, church leader and speaker. I help motivated but frustrated Christians learn to hear and interpret God's voice, so they can communicate His heart and message in personal and public ministry, effectively and confidently.
My aim at timbaderonline.com is to help Christians like you learn how to prophesy. You can start with the basics of listening to God and interpreting and when you're ready, move your gifting on to the next level.
On the website, I cover anything that enables and empowers people to grow in their prophetic gifts, centred around the 4 Steps of prophecy. That includes how to hear God's voice, how to interpret words and visions, and tips on how and when to share those words with others.
I also run the 4 Steps Prophecy School which helps people to connect with God, as they grow in the prophetic and learn to minister to others through cooperation with Holy Spirit.
I tend to post a new article here every 2-3 weeks, on average.
Feel free to link to any of my articles, if it is relevant to your readers.
If you wish to quote anything I have written here, then please state where you got it from and include a link back to the source. Please see the Copyright Notice for details.
I am a writer who has been blogging for more than 5 years. I am also an author and enjoy writing both fiction and non-fiction.
I became aware that I had a gift of prophecy soon after I became a Christian. For nearly 30 years I have been learning and developing my prophetic skills, in the context of personal ministry and prayer.
More recently, I have been learning to use my prophetic gift as part of the leadership team of Guildford Community Church.
My passion is to share what I have learnt about prophecy with the world, and set people free to operate fully in their gifts.
I live in Surrey, with my wife and two kids.
Staying In Touch
If you enjoy what I write, or have something positive to share, then I would love to hear from you.
To keep up with the latest from timbaderonline.com, you can:
- Subscribe to my email list to be notified when I publish something new - it's FREE*
- Add a bookmark to your browser and check back when you want
- Subscribe via RSS feed and use a feed reader (I use Feedly to keep up with my favourite sites)
- Join in the conversation by leaving comments on my posts
*When you subscribe I'll email you from time to time, to let you know about the latest articles, opportunities and special offers. Occasionally, you will also receive a special FREE bonus you can’t get anywhere else. See the bonus page for details. (You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the relevant link at the bottom of emails.)
You can also connect with me on social media:
Like my Facebook page at timbaderonline
I am committed to writing about things for which I am passionate. I will only review or feature products that I use myself and would recommend to others.
While I offer advice and recommendations in many of my articles, this is given on an "as is" basis at the time the post is published. As such, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be found in the content.
However, I am happy to receive (positive) feedback and will endeavour to update articles with new information, where necessary.
Comments written in English are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
This comments policy is subject to change at any time.
Website Technical Details
If you've read down this far, you may like to know a bit about how this site is built.
timbaderonline.com is written in markdown/HTML and built on the WordPress platform.
I utilise a number of plugins and widgets to improve the reader and admin experience, including:
- Thrive Themes "Pressive" theme
- Various Jetpack plugins, including markdown and related posts
- Thrive Architect page builder
- Thrive Comments system and other Thrive Themes plugins
- CoSchedule editorial calendar
- Amazon affiliate network links and images
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- ActiveCampaign mailing list